Thursday, August 28, 2008

Menu Plan Woes....

I failed at my meal planning this week! And boy have I been lost without my menu plan! I have my menu calendar filled out, but I didn't post it and so I haven't even looked at it, feeling guilty! Big mistake. It is the act of putting it on the blog and posting it to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday that helps me stick to it and remember to follow it. It truly makes dinner time easier! I enjoy making dinner when I have a plan. I have enjoyed finding and trying new recipes.

So, during my surfing tonight I came across a great, easy recipe at Solomon Family Delights. I can't wait to try it and I think the family will love it. I will have to double or triple the batch, I just know it! Check it out!
Pizza Pull-aparts

This is a fun site. You will have to check out her personal site and her photography blog. She does some great photography!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought those pull aparts looked awesome too and I plan to make them!!

tiki_lady said...

hey, thanks for the shout out! I think you should definitely try the chicken ring too, make sure you get the buttery crescents! (the filling is just your favorite chicken salad). mmmmmmmmmmm good!