Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Afternoon Naptime Treat

Our ward has started a "Block of the Month" enrichment group. I think I can handle getting my bed done one block at a time. I am not sure that I really want to take a year to do it though. It will be fun to learn different patterns each month and then incorporate those into one complete quilt for my bed. I have made each of the kids a quilt for their bed and I have made a number of wall quilts and lap quilts too. So now it is time to have one for my room. I am due to have a new bedroom set anyway!

I have been surfing through the blogosphere and found a great quilting blog. I have placed a link in my Fun Blogs section to Crazy Mom Quilts. This gals is quite the quilter and has online tutorials and videos. She also has quilt-a-long that looks quite fun! Check it out!

No comments: