Thursday, March 20, 2008

Food Meme

What is a Meme anyway? I have seen them floating around. So I googled it and found this cool link all about Memes. The Daily Meme
So thanks to LDS Mom, here is my first Meme!


What do you usually eat for breakfast? I love to have some toast and oatmeal, not the instant, flavored kind. I love fruit too! But a lot of mornings lunch comes along and I have fogotten about breakfast!

Have you ever tasted caviar? No, not interested.

What is your favorite cookie? Warm, homemade chocolate chip oatmeal.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? I usually like sweet, but if I eat a salty I usually have to follow it with a sweet!

Do you drink milk or are you lactose intolerant? I was lactose intolerant until I got pregnant! Now I can drink milk but don't much unless with a warm cookie or certain meals that milk just tastes good with!

Do you like spinach? I love canned spinach with some vinegar! Ohh my mouth is watering!

Do you like liver? NO!!!!

Do you prefer milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Milk chocolate everytime! I'd rather not have any if it's not milk chocolate!

Italian, Chinese, or Mexican food? I have favorite dishes in each but I would probably choose, well, it depends on the day I guess.

Do you chew gum? No.

I tag anyone who reads this blog. Copy this post, switch my answers for yours, and post the Food Meme to your blog.

No comments: