Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Swim!


Yesterday I took Katie and Emily to Roaring Springs water park. Katie had read an extra 600 minutes and earned a free pass. All of the kids had the opportunity to earn one as well but didn't make it for one reason or another (another story all together, won't be told here!) So off we went with our towels and sunblock! Word to the wise, have another adult put sunblock on your back for you! I am now bright red because I had Katie do my back and she did try! Emily loved the water! We spent quite a bit of time in the kiddie area. We put a life jacket on her and went to the wave pool and she went to sleep! She slept a couple of times during our 6 hour stay. Unfortunately my camera was awaiting a new battery from the manufacturer and so I don't have any photos!

1 comment:

Merrells said...

Oh, I learned that lesson too! The first time I took Kenna swimming, I took Kinley with us as well and had her put sunscreen on my back. I was bright red and blistering the next day except for two streaks down my back. OUCH!