Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our Last Pinewood Derby!!!!!










I don't know why that makes me so excited to have our last pinewood derby race but it does. It is more work for Steve and none for me, really. I am sure as we move on to Boy Scouts this next year that I will wish for the easy days of Cub Scouts!

I have to say that I was very excited when we found out our baby was a girl when we were pregnant last year! And not just for the cute girl clothes, but no more Cub Scouts!

These years in Cub Scouts with Carson and Logan together has been a bit challenging at times like the pinewood derby. I spend a lot of time before these competitive events talking to them about the importance of being happy for their brother regardless of their own winning or losing status! Trying to encourage them to be good sports! It did not go over well one year when Carson placed in the top three and Logan didn't! Logan's middle name should have been Competitive!

No comments: