Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Emily's New Slippers


I was surfing around the blogosphere and found a pattern for these cute little slipper/shoes. I quickly printed off the pattern, found a reason to go to Walmart (hehehe) and found some soft and cute fabrics to give this pattern a try! Ok, well it took me 5 minutes to get them cut out, and about 45 minutes to make them, with about a week inbetween cutting and sewing. I have showed the pattern to a few friends too and they were just as excited as I was to give them a try. They are really easy to make and cute as can be when done too. I think Emily will have to have some in every color and pattern of fabric! It really doesn't take much to make either. Here is the link to the pattern I found. http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: