Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping at Pine Flats

As mentioned in an earlier post my sister and I took the kids and went up to the Lowman, ID area and camped at Pine Flats campground. We found it on the US Forest Service website. You can check out photos and all the amenities a campsite has to offer and make your reservations too!
We had a great time. The kids loved exploring and making up games, playing in the hot springs, and roasting marshmallows for s'mores. We even sang songs by the campfire. Emily did NOT loving the nights! She would fall asleep and wake back up 20 min. later and do this all night long. The first night I thought maybe it's because she is teething. The second night was just another repeat of the night before. My sister got up and took over about half the night and that saved my sanity! When we got home Emily's nightly routine returned to normal! Go figure! Steve was just sure that she didn't like sleeping away from her Daddy!

I have trimmed my photo selection from 300 down to 33 that I have placed in a slideshow.

No comments: