Saturday, February 6, 2010

Klondike 2010 & Glasses...


Carson and Logan packed up yesterday and went to the annual Klondike campout. I tried to provide all the items necessary to keep them warm during this very cold and wet campout. As you can see they were both ready to go and I had to take a picture for my blog.

As I set-up the shot of Logan I thought I had focused. Carson's photo came out focused well enough. I am seeing a trend now that I don't like, I can't see all that great! More and more of my shots are blurry when I KNOW that I focused before I took the shot. It is only after I load the photos onto my computer do I see that I CAN'T see!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

yay! Thank you for all the posts! I love seeing what you are up to. My little kiddies are growing up MUCH too fast. Give them kisses!

The Walkers said...

My mom has a blog now :) www.marymerrell.blogspot.com