Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yummy Goodness.....

We have a sweet neighbor who offers us the surplus of veggies from his garden. We love it! Included in these generous offerings are zucchini. So we are eating zucchini quite frequently all summer long. We eat it steamed, breaded and fried, baked into cake and now baked into this most yummy, chocolately delicious bread! You must click here to get this recipe from my favorite recipe spot, Our Best Bites, and try it out for yourself! I think they even suggest to go and buy some zucchini to make this recipe if you are not so blessed by neighbors or your own garden! If you don't tell people there is zucchini inside they would never know!! My kids call it brownie cake.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think I'm going to have to make that. I am officially hungry!