Monday, April 20, 2009

We finally did it....

 
The girls(Katie) have been begging for quite awhile to get their ears pierced.  I finally gave in after Katie had continued, for about a month, showing me how responsible she was.  I checked around on the prices of piercing ears and found that the cheapest way of doing it was buying self-piercing kits at the beauty supply store.  How hard can it be right?  When it came time to do it I marked their ears and then I chickened out.  Luckily we were with my sister and she was more than willing to do it!  What are Aunt's for anyway if they don't pierce their niece's ears right?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very brave of her. I think I would be squimish, too...My Aunt pierced my ears when I was 5 against my mothers wishes. (I was supposed to wait till I was 12). Sibling rivalry or mean sister syndrome!