Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmastime....by Hillary Weeks

I belong the Hillary Weeks fan club. If you ever have a chance to hear her perform it is worth it. She is very funny and very talented muscially too. She has performed or been the host to a couple of events that I have attended either at BYU or here in Boise for the Time Out for Women. If you aren't laughing at what she just said you will be needing kleenex after listening to her sing. This video came in the email newsletter that I get from "her". It is a beautiful song and a good message too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, very beautiful. I may have to post that on my blog.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

That is one of my most favorite Christmas songs. We've done several family Christmas videos set to it. Love the message :)